
Why is it that I SO OFTEN lose faith, trust, love... These are such basic things, yet I struggle to live any of them out like I know I was created to. I find this is especially so when facing difficult circumstances, which is when I need them the most!
Dear Jesus, create in me a clean heart! Renew a right spirit within me! Psalm 51:10
I want God to say of me as he did of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob; "I am their God" Exodus 3:6 I want him to say, " I am Hannah's God".
I want to hear, "Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you." Matthew 25:34a
Dear Jesus, create in me a clean heart! Renew a right spirit within me! Psalm 51:10
I want God to say of me as he did of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob; "I am their God" Exodus 3:6 I want him to say, " I am Hannah's God".
I want to hear, "Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you." Matthew 25:34a
...
I also find that it is the things that I dislike about others that I see so often in myself! What is that? Who am I to judge at all? Hypocrite.
Give me your love, grace, and forgiveness dear Jesus!

No comments:
Post a Comment