"I want so badly to discover who and what God intends me to be because I want every second to count. I want to be thrilled out of my mind because of who Jesus is, what He’s done and how alive and real and astonishing He is that I can’t even keep from talking about it, my love for Him just keeps coming up in conversation. I want to be so alive and ebullient that I’m unshakable to the point that no allure of the world can pull me into apathy or impassivity. In reality I get to dream and write songs and make music and travel the world and meet people and change lives and I love every second of it but I want the tremendous joy I find in doing these things to pale in comparison to the joy and splendor and satisfaction I can experience in God. I want Him to wake me up and keep me awake because more than anything, I want my personality and my character to be His means of expression. I just want to love and follow Jesus, I don’t want anything else out of life."http://owlcityblog.com/2012/06/04/ebullient/
Wednesday, June 6, 2012
I echo this...
I love Adam Young, his blog has been a source of inspiration for me recently, and this is a quote from a recent posting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- It's his love
- Am I truly loved? Why do I exist? What is the value of my life? Do I matter? Is God truly good? These are questions that I struggle with. I don't think that I am alone with these insecurities. Even with the hope and promise of the great future in Christ, I still become discouraged. I know the answers to those questions, but I forget. So easily. So I will fight the lies of Satan, and "be encouraged" with the truth of God's amazing, unfailing, and all-sufficient love. I will remember, and here's how.
No comments:
Post a Comment